- Ph.D. Candidate, University of Michigan
- MA, University of Michigan
- BA, Lewis & Clark College
I serve as volunteer co-director of the Northwest History Network because it is an an opportunity and context for independent historians to support each other's work and to advocate for history. I've conducted research in a wide-variety of topical areas to help inform projects including exhibit and media design, environmental cleanup, litigation, public programs, and public policy.
Areas of Specialization
Research, evaluations, program and project management, grant writing. 20th century U.S. political culture, oral history, education, and gender studies.
- Content Director, Night & Day Studios
- Program Manager, Center for Columbia River History
- Program Manager and Grant Director, Educational Service District 112